Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/trulymad/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
A warm hello to you!
Lost your way? Can’t work out what you’re meant to be doing on your journey through life?
The good news is while you’re still breathing, it’s always possible to find something to make you wake up with a big ol’ smile on your dial:)
We all need a sense of purpose. It could be:
- getting up in the morning and pottering around your garden
- telling your life story in a book
- rising to the top of your given field
- being a stay at home parent
- working in the community
Often clients who come to me have had a sense of purpose all their life, and feel lost when that chapter of their life closes, e.g.
- when children leave home
- when they retire
- losing their job or business
Here’s 3 questions to help you find out what that is for you. There may appear a little simple, but that’s the whole point. Human Beings are great at complicating, and it really does boil down to these three things:
- What is it that really makes you feel really good : at peace, happy, excited, contented and chuffed, because you’re quite good at it. And, this is the most important thing, somehow it impacts on others in a good way. (This is your purpose, pure and simple). It can be as simple as you love creating a home that makes others feel welcomed and loved, you don’t have to be running Virgin:)
- What’s in the way of you living out this purpose, or working towards it?
- Why might you be hanging onto those reasons? Really think about this one. Hint: it’s usually fear, but try and be specific. e.g. I think I might fail, everyone will think I’ve got delusions of grandeur. What if I can’t support myself. You’ll have a list, and they will come to you because you’ve been thinking them over in your mind for a long time.
When you’ve answered those questions, it’s time to clear #3. I welcome you to work with me to clear the way! It’s amazing how an hour or two of tapping changes how you feel about yourself, and therefore alters the direction of your life. Alternatively, go the the DIY Tapping tab on my website, and get cracking! You can learn and apply EFT yourself, just follow the charts and videos I’ve made for you.